Friday, July 14, 2006

I Drive Them Crazy!

Sarah's been waking up pretty often during the night these past two weeks or more. Enough already! Her waking up times are like clockwork - 2, 4, 6 am, and that's enough to make me grateful. On bad days, it'll be around 12:20 (fuss till) to 2am, 3:40 (fuss till) to 5am and 6:50 (fuss till) to 8am. I'm so wanting sleep! To make matters worse I've trouble falling asleep, so each night will see me spending up to an hour trying to get to sleep before having to wake up when she screams blue murder. *sigh* It's a tough life. If anyone actually thinks I can actually catch Zzzs during the day (since I'm a SAHM), let me laugh in your face - SHE DOESN'T SLEEP during the day. haha...

Gerry has threatened to put her up for adoption if she carries on her routine.

So Sarah, please smarten up and go back to sleeping through the night. We love you very much and will hate to see you go. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.