Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Silver Lining

I brought Sarah to see Doctor Lim on Tuesday, the 17th (yes, she's 9 months old already!) She had broken out in measle-like rashes the day before and got me feeling super stressed and paranoid. Well, the visit proved to be the assurance that I desperately needed after her bout of illness. The Doctor said that the rashes aka false measles, were a good sign as it meant that the viral fever is completely over. I could finally rest easy after 4 long days of torture. =P The bad news was that my poor princess had lost weight from the ordeal. She now weighs 8.25kg from her previous 8.4kg. =( I think, this is a sign of things to come judging from the way she's been picking and choosing her food. Sarah's going on a diet and she's only a baby. =P

No comments: