Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm 10 Months Old!

 

This month, I'm licensed to tear through Grandpa and Grandma's 1600 sqft apartment in 10 seconds flat. Everyone, eat my dust!

I currently weigh 8.85kg much to mummy's delight and my daily repetoire includes:
- climbing stairs
- strategising my cruising route from bedroom to balcony
- kissing Obie our pet dog
- waving bye bye to everyone
- 'talking' to everyone
- clapping my hands
- feeding mummy and daddy my biscuits
- putting my toys in mummy's shopping bags or the waste paper basket
- stacking my toys (includes ALL toys not just blocks)
- understanding most of what mummy and daddy are asking me to do (better don't speak ill of me)
- throwing my stuff bears down the bed (I have strong arms- aspiring baseball player?)

Mummy's getting my stuff all packed up for our Japan trip in December. She bought me plenty to keep warm in and it burnt a big hole in Daddy's pockets. Poor mummy, I hear Daddy blasting her ears off these couple of nights. Daddy, please be kind to mummy. She's just overly excited about MY first REAL trip (Jarkata didn't really count) ;) Posted by Picasa

No comments: