Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm 15 months old!



I'll be turning 15 months old tomorrow! Time sure flies. These couple of months are sure hectic. Mama and Yeye are away visiting kor kor Sean in Oxford and Mummy and Daddy are so busy moving into our new home. At first it was pretty tough settling into my new environment as everything just seems so strange. But I'm having a ball of a time now that I've made friends with the babies in the neighbourhood- boy, everyone just made me feel so welcome here. I even have my own swimming clique now!

I've been walking around since last week. Nothing beats Daddy and Mummy's encouraging smile whenever they see me tottering around. I am trying to master running next. =)

Daddy has been really ill since last week and has also given me his Germs. I've been having high fever over the weekend and now I'm just coughing myself silly. Mummy brought me to Doctor Lim and he says that I've contracted Upper Respiratory Infection. Poor mummy, she's really praying hard not to fall victim to our germs as she has to look after both Daddy and me.

Mama and Yeye, I cannot wait for you guys to come home soon. Mummy says I'm such a big girl now. Miss you loads.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

OnlineShoppingRules said...

Poor daddy & sarah! Hope you feel better soon!