Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm 5 Months Old!


Sarah just had her 3rd DPT/DT Vaccine and 3rd Polio Vaccine yesterday. She's really an amazing little girl - she does not even let on a whimper when the doctor needled her. In fact, I did not even know that the GP had given her the shot until he told me that he was done; she just sat there happily. Her weight now stands at 7.6kg. The GP says she's very healthy and well. Glad that I am breastfeeding her still.

Her weight chart thus far is as follows:

Newborn - 2.9kg
When she left TMC - 2.72kg
1 month - 4.55kg
3 months - 6.6 kg
4 months - 7.3 kg
5 months - 7.6kg

I was at first a little upset that she gained so little weight over the past month (when compared to the previous months), but some of my Forum friends assured me that weight gain for babies tend to slow down after the 4th month. So to all my paranoid peers , "It's okay - you're doing a fine job too!" Posted by Picasa

No comments: