Wednesday, June 07, 2006

To Swallow or Not To Swallow?

Sarah finally learnt how to swallow her solids today! It's really amazing watching her delight in this apparently simple action.

We started her on solids this week. Gerry and I both went on a baby food shopping spree over the weekend when we realise that Sarah could be ready for solids from her looking interested in our food over the past week. I think her interest got sparked by her grandpop when he gave her a taste of the famous Ikea cranberry sauce last Wednesday. =)

We went to Jason's and got her some organic baby food from Heinz and Gerber (yet to try), Heinz Baby's First Rice Cereal and Heinz Teething Rusks. Also bought her swim diapers to go along with her latest sexy, swimsuit given to her by Aunty Hui Lin and Hui Li. Can't wait to get her started on swimming! =)

She seems to take to the Rice Cereal pretty well. In fact, she enjoys each spoonful - smacking her lips away. So shiok innit? =)

I have to confess that I can be a 'bad' mummy. I actually gave her a drop of curry last Thursday just to get a reaction from her. The expression she gave was priceless. Too bad I did not have my camera with me. What a bummer... =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.