Saturday, August 12, 2006

Teething?

 
 

We're back from an extremely exhausting trip. It was a long awaited break - but ironically it was probably one of the busiest time I ever had since I had Sarah. Both Gerry and her were sick throughout. I was kept busy with Her Royal Crankiness and had to wash up her everflowing supply of dirty laundry on top of the usual feeding, cleaning and caring for her.

She vomitted like thrice during the trip and we're talking about major vomitting (where liquids spew out from both the nose and mouth type). All due to forcing her to take her medicine. Things improved when I smartened up and started spiking her meals.

Anywayz, I think there's another reason behind her recent grouchy demeanour. Does the pictures tell u anything? She'll practically gum everything she can get her mouth on (oh yes, even dirty table corners). Posted by Picasa

No comments: