Friday, March 14, 2008

Mummy's Got 2 Princesses Now...


So much has gone on in this past year. To start with, we moved homes at the end of March of 07 and I got pregnant 3rd time round sometime around May (2 months later). Life following that was a hectic blur of ferrying Sarah to classes as well as zoo, sea-side and playground outings with fellow mummies living around our estate.
This pregnancy was alot harder than when I had Sarah. I suppose the stress that both G and I had been facing prior to my getting pregnant must have somehow contributed to it as well. I will probably go into detail about it when I create another blog for Sonia Rae (hopefully soon).
We had also hired an Indonesian domestic help in August 07 to help me with the chores so I could spend more time with Sarah Mae and help her settle into a routine before the baby came along.
Looking back, I must say that Sarah has gone through a period of rapid change. She behaves very much like a little adult now. I'm a little sad that she's somehow grown up so much in this couple of weeks (eversince we brought Sonia home) and I feel a tinge of regret that she had done so without me as I had been really busy with Sonia. I guess, it's a feeling that all mothers of 2 or more kids will have to grudgingly accept once we relinquish our complete devotion (obsession rather) of #1.
I hope to and know that I must somehow strike a balance with my 2 little girls and husband from now on and pray that He will grant me the wisdom, patience and courage to do so. The road ahead is going to be REALLY long and bumpy- I really hope that I'ld be equip with the right vehicle and enough petrol to ride it out (God willing). =)

No comments: