Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Of Marriages and Motherhood

It has been a long, long time since I last logged into this blog. Last I checked, it has been almost 1 and a half years since I posted an entry.

A lot has happened since that entry. My marriage with G saw us go through abandonment, infidelity, estrangement, professional counselling, church counselling and finally now, healing. Individually, I went through a period of self doubt, acting out my hurt and fears, started a business with friends and now, a little enlightenment. I hope my children come out okay from all the ruckus.

Seperately, we have also moved to our very first home. I mean, the previous one we stayed in was a rented one and we had bought 2 others which we never stepped foot into (sold just before TOP). This one is special, it is wholly ours. An ancient 32 year-old duplex apartment that we had done extensive work on, with the needs of our little family in mind. =)

My babies have now also grown into lovely and chatty little girls. Sarah's all 'why, mummy?' and Sonia's starting to word her sentences - lots of chatter, but still working on her articulation.

Gerry and I have also recently grown a lot closer (more than ever actually!). Working extremely hard on making sure we have a happy marriage. And I have found myself pregnant recently, with our next bundle of joy. I am almost 10 weeks pregnant today and I cannot wait to make our home a more wonderful haven for the family. =)

No comments: