Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Funny Baby

Sarah's really funny today. She's starting to be really cheeky. She has this mischievious glint in her eyes whenever she's up to something. Take for example during breastfeeding times - She'll pretend to suckle until the milk flow is established. She will then pull away and giggle when the milk squirts onto her face. She'ld eye me when I yell at her to stop and then she would give me this really naughty grin. And then, she would do it all over again.

I started her on Baby Einstein (Baby Mozart) today. She seems to enjoy it. The littlest couch potato ever. Really amusing to watch her as she sits in her little Bumbo gazing at the huge TV screen. Abit disappointed in myself as I had swore previously not to let her watch TV at this age. But I realise that TV time does have its merits as it allows me to catch up on some work when she is occupied/ distracted.

She delights me to no end - earlier this evening as I was reading the papers next to her, she actually fell asleep in her Bumbo. She woke up with a jolt when her head fell forward. It was really funny. Ah, the perks of being a Mummy... =)

3 comments:

zzkoonzz@blogspot.com said...

the joys of being a SAHM.. you get to watch your baby grow.. she must be attentively absorbing the materials frm baby einstein.. wun be surprise if she starts babbling to you soon!

show more pictures of her, pls?
and of cos, accompanied with write-ups ya?

Ditzy said...

You always write the loveliest things about Sara and it makes me look forward to the arrival of my little one and being a mummy :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.