Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sarah Mae -4 months

This picture is taken just before Sarah turned 4 months. How time flies - a while ago, she was tucked up safely in my womb. Now, she's such a vivacious little firecracker. She's really loud - I liken her to some cartoon character that had swallowed a microphone; very much like my sister Sophie. But then again, I know that my baby's very much her Father's daughter, as my husband and my sister share very similar traits - a fact that both would likely be quick to deny. =)

Sarah's a very lovely baby. As long as she's well fed and rested, she'll be up for anything. You can play rough with her and she'll still be bubbling away. I love her to bits. =)

She's down with the cold recently. I really hope she'll get better soon. There's so many things we'ld like to do with her and introducing her to the joys of splashing around in a pool is next. She really loves water. Bath time is always fun for her. She'll be so smiley when she gets to soak in the tub. She enjoys kicking wildly and getting either mummy or daddy wet while she's at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.